Thursday, March 6, 2008

No Control

one more title inspired by music. But this one is a little different. In Bullet for my Valentine's song, part of the lyrics are:



I stare into your eyes, I stare into your eyes until

The tears start to pour rivers down your face I can't ignore

It calls out my name, anger takes it's hold

It's hold, But it won't stop cuz I have no control

I have no control



However, todays lesson is a little bit different. Right now I have the feeling of having absolutely no control over my life, and for the first time ever it feels good. I'm not grabbing to retain some little piece of control over my life. For once I'm not fearing the unknown future that I will be led into.

Instead, this lack of a plan has left room for God to come and do amazing things. I feel as though this has been the semester of uncertainty and miracles.


No Control by BFMV, Here we go Again by Paramore, Scream Aim Fire by BFMV, and F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. by The Fall of Troy

No comments: