Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The answers to my music quiz on facebook.

a bonus for all the people that read my blog. I figured I'd give you the answers to my music related quiz since I talk about my music tastes in this blog so much. I know, it's kinda dumb, but oh well.

1. Ain't too proud to beg is by The Temptations
2. Atreyu is named after a character in the never-ending story
3. Tim McIlrath is not the singer of All That Remains
4. Epic is by both Atreyu and Faith No More
5. Pantera sings Walk
6. Flyleaf, with blood comes cleansing and As I lay dying are all christian
7. Riot is by Three Days Grace
8. Just Another Star is by Bullet for my Valentine
9. The Good Left Undone is by Rise Against
10. Cassie is by Flyleaf




State of the Union by Rise Against*, Room 409 by BFMV*, Down, Set, Go by Underoath, Get Out Alive by Three Days Grace

1 comment:

K. said...

Since you really seem to know your stuff...

As I Lay Dying band name inspired by William Faulkner novel? Yes or no? I've heard both.

I have no idea. But it seems like if anyone would, it'd be you. =)

Side note: I think I'm going to see one of their shows in a couple of weeks. Ever seen them live? Should be awesome, you think?