Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Pain

(just another disclaimer, this post spawned from yet another song I was listening) but I thought it was appropriate, given new years resolution time.

"Cuz I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all"

once again, someone that is versed in rock would be able to tell you that this is a lyric from Pain by Three Days Grace

therefore my new years resolution is to allow myself to feel pain and grieve and not attempt to be numb. I might elaborate a little more later, but then again I might not.

Happy New Year,
The insecure little boy inside me






I'm Sorry by Flyleaf, The First Drop by Rise Against, Give and Take by Comeback Kid, Anywhere but Here by Rise Against, The Blue Note by UNDERĂ˜ATH, Moving for the Sake of Motion by UNDERĂ˜ATH

Inspired by: Pain by Three Days Grace

No comments: