Saturday, December 29, 2007

Have we been here before?

Have we been here before?
Will we be here again?
I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Anyone who has similar tastes in music as I do may recognize these lyrics, they belong to the song Faint Resemblance by Rise Against. They bring up a good point. Doesn't life just seem like it's completely cyclical (?) at times? I mean, just look at how school is set up, semesters, school years, promotions to higher schools. All of these provide periods of repitition. This year seems pretty much the same as last year, college seems pretty much the same as high school and middle school except a little more freedom. This same old same old is driving me nuts cuz I hate ruts. I wish something would happen to drive me out of this rut. I really don't care what it is, as long as it stops the numbing mindless repetition!!!

Sorry for ranting,
Tim





Faint Resemblance by Rise Against, Fully Alive (both regular and acoustic) by Flyleaf, Chamber the Cartridge by Rise Against*, The Poison by Bullet for my Valentine*, Becoming the Bull by Atreyu*, Salmarnir by UNDERĂ˜ATH, But Tonight we Dance by Rise Against*, Tip the Scales by Rise Against*

No comments: