Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What I'm listening to right now

music is an important part of my life, so i figured id let you in on some of my tastes.
here's a list of the CD's I'm listening to:

Flyleaf
Artist: Flyleaf
My Favorite Tracks: I'm So Sick, Cassie (both the regular and acoustic versions), All Around Me, Red Sam, and Breathe Today

Lead Sail Paper Anchor
Artist: Atreyu
My Favorite Tracks: Doomsday, Falling Down, Becoming the Bull, Can't Happen Here, and Blow

Siren Song of the Counter Culture
Artist: Rise Against
My Favorite Tracks: State of the Union, To Them These Streets Belong, Tip the Scales, and Swing Life Away

The Poison
Artist: Bullet for my Valentine
My Favorite Tracks: Tears Don't Fall, All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me), Her Voice Resides, Cries in Vain, and Spit You Out

Other Random Songs I'm listening to
Scream Aim Fire! by Bullet for my Valentine, Just Another Star By BFMV, Hand of Blood by BFMV, ...Not Forever by Tsunami Bomb, and My Curse by Killswitch Engage

1 comment:

Christian said...

BFMV...WORD
thanx for sharing some tracks from `The Poison` album- I love it all
PEACE