Sunday, December 2, 2007

Nasa the goofball poet

So one of my best friends in Alpha Delta Chi, our Christian sister sorority, Miata and I were talking on the phone the day before our open mic night (but Tim, you say, don't you hate talking on the phone? why yes I do, to most people.) and as we were joking around, she said that I was going to write a "Miata is great" poem with no intention of me doing so, and I said "of course I am" having absolutely no intention of doing so. But I woke up the next morning and said "why not? it'll be fun, funny, and I don't really ever get embarassed. So here it is:
Im about to unwrap the enigma,
That’s been surrounding this girl from the pledge class called sigma,
If anybody doesn’t know my friend Miata,
Introduce yourself, trust me my friend, you wanna, you gotta
Miata to some, Esther to others,
I'm just glad I get to call myself her brother,
A woman who’s actively seeking after God,
She took off her mirror and called it a mod,
She’s a great girl, now let's give her a hand,
Besides, she’s the only Asian car I can stand,

No comments: