Sunday, December 2, 2007

let's get this party started

For those of you that don't know me, I'm Timothy Vincent Dombrowski... or is it Tim... or is it Timmy... or is it "Nasa"... or is it "Turtle." Come to think of it, I don't even know exactly who I am. There are a few things that I do know about myself however. I am a man that strives to be a disciple of God. I'm a bad poet, but hey I try. I'm not an artist, heck I barely got a C in high school beginning art. But then again I got a C in gym and consider myself an athlete since I wrestled for 8 years and won league two years in a row. Right now I'm wearing a black t-shirt with a skull and two pistols on it which several girls have told me "scares them" but on top of that I'm wearing an ugly Christmas sweater that is about as intimidating as Mr. Rogers hugging a care bear! but perhaps the most important and bewildering contradiction is that I have many different faces, but I am an extremely straightforward person. If you figure that one out, let me know.
/ENDRANT/
??????????

No comments: