Monday, December 17, 2007

hmmm...?

Cool, I have a "secret admirer!" or so my last blog comment says. Either way, I don't know who it is. but at the same time im kinda bummed cuz i wont be able to let it go until I figure out who it is. so I've deduced that It's an ADX girl cuz the only other people that call me nasa are my AGO brothers and they would have just told me to write more. I don't think that it's pebble beach cuz she already told me to write more, and I don't think its matrix cuz she has already posted with her name on it. If the person I'm talking about has any concern for my sanity, please let me know if im on the right track? P.S. I plead ignorance. I'm pretty oblivious when it comes to these things

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim-
Im excited you wrote a whole blog about me! I feel very privileged!!
I drove past your fraternity house the other day to try and catch a glimpse of you but there were blue tarps everywhere! What's going on?